3.0mm (1.2") 8×8 Blue Dot LED Matrix Display Common Cathode Luminous Intensity
Brand Name : DOUBLE LIGHT
Model Number : DL-D30881XBB
Certification : ISO9001:2008/ROHS
Place of Origin : China (mainland)
MOQ : 1000pcs
Payment Terms : Telegraphic Transfer in Advance (Advance TT, T/T)
Supply Ability : 1,000,000pcs per Day
Delivery Time : 25 working days after received your payment
Packaging Details : Dimensions per Unit:0.28 × 0.2 × 0.13 Meters • Weight per Unit:3.5 Kilograms • Units per Export Carton:40000 • Export Carton Dimensions L/W/H: 0.45 × 0.28 × 0.27 Meters • Export Carton Weight:14.2 Kilograms
Price : Negotiated
Product Name : SMD LED Display
Package : 1.2inch
Colors : Super Bright Blue
Applications : Audio equipment
Chip Material : InGaN
Face color : Blue
Luminous Intensity : 25.0mcd
Peak Emission Wavelength : 465nm
Forward Voltage : 2.80V
Dominant Wavelength : 2460nm
3.0mm (1.2") 8×8 Blue Dot Matrix LED Displays Common Cathode luminous intensity
- 1.2inch (32.00mm) Matrix height.
- Colors: Super Bright Blue.
- Flat package and light weight.
- Easy assembly.
- High quality and low cost.
- High reliable and intensity.
- Low power requirement.
- The product itself will remain within RoHS compliant version.
- The DL-D30881 series is a large emitting area (3.0mm diameter) LED sources configured in a 64 dots 8*8 matrix array.
- These displays provide excellent reliability in bright ambient light.
- These devices are made with white dots and black surface.
- Audio equipment.
- Instrument panels.
- Digital read out display.
Device Selection Guide:
|Model No.||Chip Material||Source Color||Description|
Absolute Maximum Ratings at Ta=25℃
|Power Dissipation Per Segment||PD||90||mW|
Peak Forward Current Per Segment
(1/10 Duty Cycle, 0.1ms Pulse Width)
|Forward Current Per Segment||IF||25||mA|
|Dating Linear From 50℃||0.4||mA/℃|
|Operating Temperature Range||Topr||-40℃ to +80℃|
|Storage Temperature Range||Tstg||-40℃ to +85℃|
|Soldering Temperature||Tsld||260℃ for 5 Seconds|
Electrical Optical Characteristics at Ta=25℃
|IV||16.0||25.0||---||mcd||IF=20mA (Note 1)|
|Luminous Intensity Matching Ratio (Segment To Segment)||IV-M||---||---||2:1||IF=10mA|
|Peak Emission Wavelength||λp||---||465||---||nm||IF=20mA|
|Dominant Wavelength||λd||---||460||---||nm||IF=20mA (Note 2)|
|Spectral Line Half-Width||△λ||---||20||---||nm||IF=20mA|
1. Luminous intensity is measured with a light sensor and filter combination that approximates the
CIE eye-response curve.
2. The dominant wavelength (λd) is derived from the CIE chromaticity diagram and represents the
single wavelength which defines the color of the device.
Please read the following notes before using the datasheets:
Customer must apply resistors for protection, otherwise slight voltage shift will
cause big current change ( Burn out will happen ).
2.1 Do not open moisture proof bag before the products are ready to use.
2.2 Before opening the package, the LEDs should be kept at 30℃ or less and 90%RH or less.
2.3 The LEDs should be used within a year.
2.4 After opening the package, the LEDs should be kept at 30℃ or less and 70%RH or less.
3. Soldering Condition
3.1 Pb-free solder temperature profile.
3.2 Reflow soldering should not be done more than two times.
4. Soldering Iron
Each terminal is to go to the tip of soldering iron temperature less than 260℃ for 5 seconds
within once in less than the soldering iron capacity 25W. Leave two seconds and more
intervals, and do soldering of each terminal. Be careful because the
damage of the product is often started at the time of the hand solder.
Repair should not be done after the LEDs have been soldered. When repairing is unavoidable,
a double-head soldering iron should be used. It should be confirmed beforehand whether the
characteristics of the LEDs will or will not be damaged by repairing.
Choose DOUBLE LIGHT, your expert LED components nearby!
- Over 10 years work experience technical service team
- Manufacturer direct sale,high quality product and competitive price
- Mix order accepted and free sample
- Make double check strictly and packing carefully.
- We will refund you in case of bad quality issue happens due to our product itself.
3.0mm (1.2") 8×8 Blue Dot LED Matrix Display Common Cathode Luminous Intensity Images